Monday, December 28, 2009

Women, what special perfume would you treat yourself to? Men, what perfume do you find attractive on a woman?

When I approach a perfume counter looking for an interesting new scent, I don't know where to begin. What do you like in a perfume? In your response, please tell the name of the perfume, and if you know it, the ingredients...for example, a floral or spicy, etc. The more information, the better! Thanks! Also, if you know how to get free samples of perfume, please tell me!Women, what special perfume would you treat yourself to? Men, what perfume do you find attractive on a woman?
acqua di parma,,, iris nobilis,,, difficult to get hold of though,, dont know what country you live in but it is to die forWomen, what special perfume would you treat yourself to? Men, what perfume do you find attractive on a woman?
my bf just brought me elizabeth arden 5th ave..


actually, my babe likes watever perfume i use.. he says they all suit me
I find the shape of the female breast very attractive and how the nipple stands out sometimes even through the bra as a tell tale sign that she is excited.
White Diamonds is my favorite but I am prejudiced because that is what my wife wears.
I love Eternity--it has a slightly floral fragrance, but it is very distinctive. If you have ever smelled it/worn it, then you know what I mean! :0) I am not sure what the ingredients are, but I do know that most perfume counters in stores like Belk or J.C.Penney do have samples they can give you for free.
thierry mugler alien...





its gorgeous and stays on u! boys always compliment my smell
I love Green Tea. Elizabeth Arden. It is a very clean scent.
Estee Lauder's Beyond Paradise is a soft, floral, clean scent. I just got Dior's J'Adore and it smells wonderful. I have had so many people stop and ask me what I was wearing. The most compliments I've ever received over a fragrance I had on, though, is when I wear Sparkling White Diamonds. I, personally, am not a fan of the original, but this one is awesome. It's a floral, citrus, freesia blend and it smells very clean.
something sweet and gentle...
Rapture by Victoria's Secret.It's a cologne Spray,it smells so good.It's kinda spicy,don't know the ingrediants.You might be able to get a sample on ebay for like $2.00.
The answer to both is white musk. It has a gentle,nice


floral scent.
Well... I like a fresh smell and a fruity smell especially to wear in the day.


You could try Ralph, DKNY Be delicious, some body sprays from victorias secrets I like the mango mandarin one..,xoxo is nice to. Kenneth Cole Reaction is a good one.
the new Allure is nice...Allure Sensual or something


The lancome hypnose is nice also..when I wear it people always ask me what it is
I use several different perfumes for different occasions, but my all time favorite is a perfume called Essence Pure by St. Dupont. It reminds me of a mix of oranges chocolate and exotic spices. I prefer perfumes that are soft and sensual and a touch exotic smelling. A sweet smell is okay or a single flower smell, but I find I don't like a flower mix.


As far as what is in this particular perfume, I remember that there is fig, vanilla, manderin orange, and that about all I remember. I know there was a lot more.


This is a very hard to find perfume. You can sometimes find it on Ebay, or on the net. Occasionally you might find a store like Perfumania that has some in stock, but that is really rare.
I love the sugar type of perfume at Sephora. They have sample sticks that you can spray the testers on there. I hope that this is helpful!
Cherry Vanilla cologne spray... CCA Industries inc.E. Rutherford N J its sold in Walmart the scent drives my guy wild!
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment