Monday, December 28, 2009

Men which Perfume do you like on your Woman?

My hubby loves me to wear Estee Lauder's Knowing.Men which Perfume do you like on your Woman?
d%26amp;g light blue. or diesel for womanMen which Perfume do you like on your Woman?
Normally I would say stay clear of the celebrity perfumes like Brittney and Paris, but I bought my wife Jessica Simpson's Candy perfume. It is awesome and so different from most perfumes. It has a great sweet smell to it. Check it out. They sell it at Macy's.





Cool Water for women is also nice.
Personally i love Britney Spears- Fantasy. When i wear it absoloutely everyone compliments it. Its amazing. I recommend it =D xx
the body shops rose perfume, he loves it





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?�?/a>
Dolce Vida


Channel


Organza
Wicked Wahini
Tresor by Lancome, Joy by Jean Patou. Chanel 5
poison..
poison
natural niffs!!oranges.apples lemons ect

No comments:

Post a Comment