Saturday, December 19, 2009

Best man perfume???

Its my brothers birthday in two weeks and i wanna get him a perfume...whats the best one i can get?


Hes gona turn 17 so i dont wanna anything to over the top but something that smells nice like Lynxx but a perfumeBest man perfume???
Most guys I know would be offended if they were given perfume. It's a suggestion that they are gayBest man perfume???
That shouldn't be too difficult to phathom. At that age they can wear something for a year before questioning weather or not it suits them or not.


I've been looking for something for myself and its taken me over six months to narrow my search down to the last one.


I can't tell you what it is because I can't pronounce it myself. It is over thirty quid though, so I've had to save.


If its for your brothers birthday you might want to sniff the new Paul Smith one thats just come out, its quite summery and about half the price of the French one I was looking at. Its got narrow bright stripes down one side of the bottle.
Try out 2CK from Calvin Klein.. Not too expensive, not too heavy or ';old';.. crisp, clean, light scent and as it's designed for men and women, you might find you end up ';borrowing'; it back..


Any shop should let you test some.. try some on the inside of your wrist, don't rub it in and leave for 20 minutes before you really smell it. Also, ask them to put some onto a card you can take away with you.


Good luck and happy birthday to your bro.
Hey, I'm italian and i meet all good parfumes!!!!





I recommend you


Eternity..by C.Klein or One


Tommy Heilfiger


Armani Code


Allure by Chanel


DG One


Hugo Boss





Good Luck!!!
Giorgio Armani Code, i got it for my boyfriend, it's really nice without being too heavy
green lacoste is the nicest. its kinda like lynx but its a perfume.


burberry touch is gorgeous too and so is code by armani
Giogio Armani Attitude


=D
Definately.... D%26amp;G





mmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)
knicker dropper, comonaly know as MANDATE get it from debhams or boots chemist
sean john - unforgiveable is sexy :)
beckham
Hugo Boss
As in aftershave?


Calvin Klein - The One.
Lynx.. And Perfumes made from Ck = Calvin Klein

No comments:

Post a Comment