Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the number one perfume for men? in their mid 20s? I want the best perfume smell the a guy in?

his mid 20s would get aloooooot of complements for. And above all one that he would like.





I am in need to get (in a set or a bottle) for 2 of guys that saved my husband's life. So please help me out. Thank you so much..What is the number one perfume for men? in their mid 20s? I want the best perfume smell the a guy in?
Usher's cologne does smell good.





But as a guy, by far my favorite cologne is Essential by Lacoste.





Really, you should go to Macy's and try everything. They'll give you a sample.What is the number one perfume for men? in their mid 20s? I want the best perfume smell the a guy in?
May I suggest something? I suggest you visit a perfume shop and close your eyes while smelling different options, the one that reminds you of that person will do just fine, THAT is how I pick my mine and I'm told I am great at it, you see not everyone likes the same fragrance just because it is ';In';, try that other method or pick something less personal, like an electronic.
Diesel do good men perfumes.


Usher perfumes as well as david beckham fragrances.


Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment