Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ladies.. does your man hate perfume?

Mine hates it when I wear perfume. He says that perfume makes him sick. He isn't allergic to it but just dislikes it intensely. I like perfume but I can't wear it when he is around. How about you?Ladies.. does your man hate perfume?



Dear PC,





my husband loves perfume, and I squirt it EVERYWHERE,and I do mean everywhere, when we are about to get horizontal.





I wear Abercrombie and Fitch for a light lovely scent, Armani Code for a deeper and muskier fragrance, or Michael for a plumeria blossom smell.





I also like to wear patchouli oil but not for my man. I wear it more to get in touch with my crafty side!





love you sis,


Lady M Ladies.. does your man hate perfume?
Ms Crone, about 15% of all people are allergic to some degree to the aromatic hydrocarbons in most synthetic perfumes. Most range from a mild irritation of the nose. In MY case these artificial ingredients can constrict my trachea and make it difficult to breathe entirely. Your hubby probably has the lighter form of this sort of allergy and it only irritates his nose. I have NO problems with naturally derived scents such as PURE essential oils. therefore, if I'm with a woman who likes to wear a scent, I will go and get her a nice selection of essential oils and blend them with a suitable carrier oil or Ethanol so that she can make herself smell nice without having her put me into the hospital.





Brightest Blessings,


Raji the Green Witch
Maybe try a different type of perfume?





My man loves it. Every time I get in the car he leans over and sniffs me lmao it's hilarious but cute. He says smelling me is the highlight of his day haha he's a dork, makes me laugh.
My boyfriend loves my perfume. I don't put it on my skin i spray it on my clothes so its a light scent %26amp;%26amp; most of the time it's vanilla scents like Vera Wang Princess, Baby Phat Goddess, Mary Kay Embrace Romance.
My husband doesn't mind it - he just says that he prefers the clean scent of my skin to any perfume.
Yeah mine says it plugs up his nose.... I think he over reacts. I wear it anyways =) He likes the smell of it... just not me wearing it and him having to smell it all day. LOL!
Mine likes it okay he tell me when I smell good. He hates red lip stick!


Why I don't know
yes because mine has asthma. Everything annoys him..but if you ask me..he just likes to complain

No comments:

Post a Comment