Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best women perfume that men loves?

please be specific.What is the best women perfume that men loves?
Lancome, Miracle so Magic,,,,,,,,,,,,,,What is the best women perfume that men loves?
I was just informed by my best friend (who is a guy) that ';Sweet Pea'; by Bath and Body Works is, and I quote:





';OH MY GOD. IS THAT SWEET PEA? THAT STUFF IS LIKE AXE FOR WOMEN. IT'S AMAZING. WOMEN SHOULD WEAR IT AT ALL TIMES.';





Needless to say, he's going to buy some from his girlfriend. When he saw it on my dresser, it reminded him. So I guess that's a good one, haha. And apparently, all the guys we asked agreed. I put it on and stood near a few other guy friends, and guess what? Every single one said something about how amazing I smelled. So, yeah, go with Bath and Body Works ';Sweet Pea';!
There's nothing that works perfectly with me that will definitly work really well with your body. Each skin accepts different perfumes.


Search for the perfume that suits your personality best (e.g: Spice vs Aqua style). They are 2 totally different types and you cannot love both. You will certainly like one of them. After words, list all the perfumes from the category that you chose and try it on the side of your neck. Ask guys you trust what they thought of it. If you got several compliments for the same perfume (especially if you didn't ask for feedback), it means that's your perfume.


P.S: You body will tend to observe ';Your'; perfume very quickly, it may not last too long, which is good, it will become part of your smell.


For spice perfumes, I find Organza, Cashmere %26amp; Jean Paul Gaultier are the best.
I always like Sunflowers on women. It's a great perfume.
Fredericks of Hollywood's Signature Cologne...it is the only one they carry and it is great!
Well, I've been wearing 'bulgari pour femme' since I was eighteen, and I've never failed to get compliments from guys. Guys have gone as far as to say 'Look, sorry, I just can't concentrate. Your perfume is so mesmerizing.' Daggy? Yes. Good for my self esteem? Yes!!
I got my GF Gucci Envy Me for X-mas, and I loved the way she smelled wearing it.
i think the Jasmin is the sweetest . it's natural and men loves the natural way
Gucci Envy
I get attention when I wear Initial by Boucheron.
My husband loves Mackie by Bob Mackie
her sweat
I seriously heard of a scientific study that suggested that men respond very well to perfume that smells like vanilla.


Try Vanilla body oil from the Body Shop, or perfumes with major notes of vanilla.


However, keep in mind every man is different.
Lancome Miracle...I adore it, and have got many complements on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment