Monday, December 28, 2009

Top and expensive perfume for man?

I bought my boyfriend Gucci Envy. It's not super expensive but it smells amazing!Top and expensive perfume for man?
georgio armani mania is the best smelling mens cologne.Top and expensive perfume for man?
It's not that expensive but if you want the best. I suggest Cool Water for men. I have several friends who feel about the scent the way I do. The second I get a wiff of it I'm searching for what guy it's on it's a real turn on.
don't you mean ';colonge'; not perfume...perfume is for girls.
i dont think its the most expensive. but i buy my dad prada for men a few times a year which is like 130 a bottle
';Creed';. Royalty and celebs are rumored to wear this extremely high end cologne. I have never smelled it but I am intrigued...
Tommy Bahama.
hanae mori


lacoste





those are the sexiest two i've ever smelled on a guy.
aqua di gio!!!!!! not crazy expensive but the best smell out there. 2nd best would be emporio armani (grey bottle)

No comments:

Post a Comment