Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the sexiest female perfume that turns men on?

Do you think fruity or flowery Bath %26amp; Body Works' sprays turn men on? Which perfume do women get the most compliments on from men? Men, which ones are your favorites? Thanks.What is the sexiest female perfume that turns men on?
Any perfume whch has strong notes of vanilla. I always wear addict by dior, (dark blue bottle), its expensive and to me the top notes are not that nice but when its on your skin a few minutes it smells divine! Men will love it, i always get compliments on it from everyone. Another perfume is Angel by thierry mugler, very unique scent, thought overpowering by some people, smells of chocolate and caramel! It smells awful on some people and amazing on others, you just have to try it to find out, addict smells great on me and angel dosent suit me, it just depends!What is the sexiest female perfume that turns men on?
I know this question has been answered, but for my 2 cents, I think one of the hottest smells out there is Happy by Clinique. Report Abuse

my bf loooves ralph lauren :)














http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;�?/a>
My perfumes - Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture or Ralph by Ralph Lauren - always get a lot of compliments.
Most men do NOT like fruity scents, like Bath %26amp; Body Works body splashes. Try something a little more spicy. I LOVE Liz Claiborne Mambo.
my bf doesn't like strong smelling perfumes and most of my guy friends,.. they don't like too fruity or too strong perfumes, they just prefer,... light-smelling, like the ones from Bench
my hubby loves when I wear cotton candy..it smells sooooo good..not perfumey and not too strong...also this guy was standing beside me in the store and he said that I smelled good..lol
212 Sexy!!
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment