Saturday, December 19, 2009

What's the best men perfume to give to my boyfriend?

I want to give a perfume 2 my boyfriend as a present but don't know wich! I would like something...dunno...u know when you are walking and a guy passes by and you can smell his perfume and drives u totally crazy lol I want something like that for him, if girls read this they'll understand lol. PLZ HELP ME!!!What's the best men perfume to give to my boyfriend?
Armani Black code!!


I get weak when I smell it:)What's the best men perfume to give to my boyfriend?
Most definitely Armani black code. Every chick tells me it smells goooood.
Polo Black. This scent is so sexy and mesmerizing when worn on any guy especially your boyfriends lol.
Very Sexy for Him from Victoria's Secret.
You can try Paul Sebastian... I really like the smell of Paul Sebastian Cologne. I bought this as a gift for my husband's birthday and I am very pleased with my purchase. And I find that it is on sale now, a decent deal for it is only $25.


http://dealstudio.com/searchdeals.php?de�?/a>
my boyfriend told me to pick him out some that i like for him, so you should do that too... curve smells good., but really i think u should go smell them urself... find one u like best

No comments:

Post a Comment