Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best perfume that drives men crazy?

Yeah! I heard that *Very Sexy for Her* (which I own rite now) and even *Lovespell* universally make men go gaga over u.. but what are other perfumes (from cheap to expensive) that are best known to make u irresistable to men?





and.. offer a lil of ur personal experience too if u'd like!





Thanks for helping us out here! =DWhat is the best perfume that drives men crazy?
';Eau De Pusse'; by Mother Nature. Makes me crazy.What is the best perfume that drives men crazy?
...bottle the ';freshly barbequed steak'; smell ...and you will have a winner!





cheers.
I love tommy girl, and Hevanly from VS. So does my hubby.
Obsession, hand's down - sexiest scent ever made
Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton has a light fruity smell to it, as long as you don't go overboard :)
My husband loves ';Tabu.';
swamp urine. does it every time
if you want him to think you are soft and delicate, go with angel (thierry mugler). i once had a boy tell me he loved it and couldn't stop thinking about the smell. but it might be too sweet for some guys especially if you put on too much.
I think any curve kinds do my guy loves that on me
I like Estee Lauder, (not sure if thats spelt right) Youth Dew, it is lovely and I always get comments from both men and women as to how nice it is. She also does another perfume called Beautiful, which is also very nice.
Although there are many downright sensual perfumes available on the market, My personal favorite is the vanilla scented perfume.I am not sure of the brand names, But the one in the yellow box is great! I found this to be not to strong and almost intoxicating!! Spray a little on and prepare to be ravished!!
I've got quite bit of compliments from men for light blue by d%26amp;g


try also dark vanilla
Both of Celine Dion's perfumes are relatively cheap and do a great job with the men!! But before you buy some try it out with a sample! You may not like it!
Dessert by Jessica Simpson is a really good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment