Saturday, December 19, 2009

What's the name of your favourite perfume, (or aftershave, if you're a man)?

It may sound strange, but a few years ago my nephew, who loves anything having to do with Orange County Choppers, gave me an OCC after-shave called ';Full Throttle'; as a Christmas gift.


Not very chic or expensive, but it smelled nice.


And someone whose opinion matters greatly to me really loved it on me.


For that reason alone, it became my favorite.


The sad part is that they don't make it anymore.





So, I'll probably go back to Drakkar Noir.What's the name of your favourite perfume, (or aftershave, if you're a man)?
I have a Ferrari and Lamborghini brand of cologne.I'm thinking of using Armani next.What's the name of your favourite perfume, (or aftershave, if you're a man)?
Chanel Chance...i get compliments EVERY time i wear it...*i love yummy perfume*.....
At this moment it would be 'Pure' By Mark, but it changes all the time. I never use just one perfume.
Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani


212 Original by Carolina Hererra
Beyond Paradise!
Madame :)






Black Diamond by C-Thru %26lt;3
Allure by Chanel
Black by Kenneth Cole
Tommy Girl...
ralph lauren
tommy girl just love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment