Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the sexiest female perfume that turns men on?

Which perfume do women get the most compliments on from men? Men, which ones are your favourites? Thanks.


have you ever try ';deep red'; by hugo,do you like it?What is the sexiest female perfume that turns men on?
I wear ';Amber Romance'; by Victoria's Secret, and my fiance can't get enough of it.





I also used to love the Jessica Simpson edible collection, but she stopped producing it.What is the sexiest female perfume that turns men on?
coco mademoiselle by channel gets the men every time! Very Irresisteble by givenchy also is a good one!





Amor amor by cacharel makes me personally feel very sexy though... i usually mix up those three perfumes when i wanna get lucky... and i usually do! ;) good luck!
I wear Davidoff Cool Water for Women its really clean, fresh and sexy I always get asked what im wearing/compliments, this is my current fragrance and has been for several years now...





I also wear Red Jeans by Versace very sexy too!
everybody loves


LoveSpell alot of people compliment it(:





You can buy it at victoria secret.
Japanese cherry blossom
i get alot of compliments when i wear my Omnia Perfume by Bvlgari.


it is REALLY nice.
Armani Code, Alien or Chloe
i heard lavender-scented perfumes are turn on men,
Mont Blanc always get them!
i wear any perfume by paris hilton...my ex couldn't get enough of it

No comments:

Post a Comment