Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best cologne/perfume known to man?

Polo, by Ralph Lauren....What is the best cologne/perfume known to man?
givency


or chanel #5What is the best cologne/perfume known to man?
CK one, or Yves Saint Lauren ';Jazz';
My signature perfume is Baby Doll by YSL.





SExiest perfume on a guy (i reckon) is cK Be (the black bottle).. It's so masculine and macho.. Sigh..
i prefer BOSS on men
axe
There is no ';best'; since 1) anything smells different on different people and 2) it's all a matter of individual taste, anyway.





The companies have gotten to advertise, not what's ';best';, but what's ';MOST EXPENSIVE';. So, ';best'; has been interpreted as ';what one is willing to sacrifice the most to give you';.
A very fine lady I know would say Channel #5





uh, my opinion would lean towards:


Coty wild Musk
Axe is best for myself but I love the smell of Coolwater on girls.
eventhough im a girl i used





drakkar guy laroche


eau de toilett
Game Cool Water by Davidoff





Not too well known but me and my mate went round a whole cologne/aftershave store and that was the only one we thought stood out. So we both bought one each to impress the ladies ;) but you know these are just our opinions, there will be loads of people saying the more well known brands like BOSS %26amp; Gucci are better lol
Falling In Love





(¯`v´¯)


.`·.¸.·´


¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)


(¸.·´ (¸.·´
I don't wear purfume that much, but I like to wear Opium when I go out at night.
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment