Thursday, December 24, 2009

Girls! What is the BEST MEN perfume for men? ?

Some girls say that Angel B*MEN is the BEST!





IS THAT TRUE?Girls! What is the BEST MEN perfume for men? ?
Armani Code!!its like a bluey black bottle...aww yum!lol x x Girls! What is the BEST MEN perfume for men? ?
Issy Myacky ( think i may have spelt it wrong though).


When my husband puts this on, i truly want to ravish him.


I don't know what it is about this scent, but it makes me go weak at the knees. xxx
there is no such thing as perfume for men. Perfume is aimed at women, cologne at men.
LOLLOLLOLL PWNTT!! perfume..
abercrombie and fitch perfume!!
Opium or Rive Gauche
D %26amp; G
go for Tobacco
D%26amp;G!!!!!!!!!! Don't get beckhams i tell you. !
Brut 99
jean paul gutiere (cant spell) in the male body green/blue bottle is just to die for on a man..
Davidoff.. Or Diesel For Men


Diesels my fave.


my boyfriend has both x
no bvlgari is it smells so good

No comments:

Post a Comment