Monday, December 28, 2009

What is your favourite perfume or for men aftershave?

Mine his Beautiful Estee larder or Brut for men or Hugo.What is your favourite perfume or for men aftershave?
I used to wear the perfume Beautiful by Estee Lauder, then I found one I like better which is Opium by YvesSaint/Laurent as for aftershave there are so many, but one that sticks in my mind is, ONE Calvin Klein. mmmm :)What is your favourite perfume or for men aftershave?
For her I love Calvin Klein ';Euphoria'; or Viktor %26amp; Rolf ';Flowerbomb';. Both are gorgeous fragrances and I receive many compliments when I wear them.





For him (this is divine) ';Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir';. Yum!
Knowing by Estee Lauder...but i love most of their perfumes....Beautiful included...really nice!
girls - harujuku lovers love


guys - lynx chocolate! mmm


:P x x
Farenheit
after shave Kenneth Cole reaction its not my words but im quoting ';yummy'; ;)
i justy love stella mccartneys perfumes

No comments:

Post a Comment