Monday, December 28, 2009

Any good perfume for man?

DiorAny good perfume for man?
versace ';man';. I wear it and all day long people ask me what i'm wearing because it smells so good. Even several guys have asked me.Any good perfume for man?
Polo is old school
dolce and gabana.....it drives women crazy.........i love that smell.........
Drakkar always smells nice if you like the spice smell.








If you want to go hillbilly you can purchase buck urine in a bottle in the Sporting Goods section at your local Wal-Mart around deer season.
My favorites are:





Paul Sebastian





Royal Copenhagen





Royal Copenhagen Musk





Bulgari





Very nice smelling.


Not too strong, lasts all day.
AXE
Axe, Escape for Men.
Lacoste (the red one)
Bulgari Black, Channel Egoiste, Gauthier. b/t/y it's cologne for men, not perfume.
Chanel Egoiste %26amp; Allure
Wow good choices... Personally I like Burberry, and the women I've been with like it too.
**davidoff cool water deep** ul have d ladies jumpin on ya no doubt
Very Sexy For Him 2 by Victoria's Secret, the smell of that drives me CRRAZY and my friends love it too.
ALLURE HOMME BY CHANNEL


ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO TAKE A FEMALE WITH YOU WHEN YOU BUY A PERFUME, OR OTHERWISE ASK THE SALESGIRL ABOUT HER OPINION(IF YOU THINK SHE WOULD ANSWER HONESLTY)
Paris Hilton's new cologne for men smells soooo good.
Very Sexy for him by Victoria's Secret is by far the best smelling thing in the world. But it's also expensive. Good Smell, Less money..Go for axe. I like Tsunami.
Candies, for men. Awesome.
yes
Acqua D'Gio


Armani
JAIPUR ITS REALLY GOOD U MUST TRY

No comments:

Post a Comment