Monday, December 28, 2009

What is your favorite perfume for a woman? Cologne for a man?

Just for fun, please mention your favorite perfume. Also, your favorite cologne.What is your favorite perfume for a woman? Cologne for a man?
I like Chanel #5


For men I like Lagerfeld, Drakkar Noir, and one that my son wears that I can't think of right now. ~smiles~What is your favorite perfume for a woman? Cologne for a man?
Me nothing i cant wear perfume it stinks on me not good body chemistry and my husband wears Drakker i think thats how u spell it
I luv luvvvvvvvv Juicy Couture for women and i dno for men anything lol they all smell good well mostly the ones i smell are good!
For a woman:


Cotour by Givenchy








For me:


Blue Sugar or Lacoste Sport
I like victoria's secret ooh la la and baby soft
Miss Dior Cherrie is the best fragance I ever smelled


for men I like Polo Black
Chanel Chance for me :)


and Lacoste RED for guys. mmmmmm :D

No comments:

Post a Comment