Monday, December 28, 2009

I need a perfume that will make a man drop to his knees and not get enough of me. Any ideas? Sensual, warm..

You will want a gourmand perfume, since those are the ones men love the most. I've seen a ton of polls where just men were asked about perfume. The deeper, sexy ones get their attention. Not so much a fruity sweet perfume. It might take a little research, but look at a perfume you like and look up the notes used in it online. Look for vanilla, caramel, cinnamon, praline and chocolate. These are mixed with other notes to make pretty amazing perfumes. I agree about Armani code, it's very sexy. I also love Betsey Johnson, Dolce and Gabbana the one, Ck euphoria, and Pleasures delight. Pleasures delight was surprisingly fabulous and I wear it alot.I need a perfume that will make a man drop to his knees and not get enough of me. Any ideas? Sensual, warm..
victorias secret pear glaze body lotionI need a perfume that will make a man drop to his knees and not get enough of me. Any ideas? Sensual, warm..
White Diamonds or Opium always work for me. You need to try some, different perfumes spell different on different people.





Good luck!
Armani Code for women. AHHHH its amazing.....
Victorias secret very sexy for her 1 %26amp; 2 ( I always get compliments) or heartbreaker from Candies smells fresh and sweet
My favorite is Ralph Lauren's Romance. My man seems to love it, but then he loves anything that I wear.
i know it sounds preposterous but


brittney spears curious smells great!


not that i would tell anyone i know that i wear it...but they all ask what it is and i say it's a secret. lol.
Be Delicious by dkny%26lt;3


Romance by ralph lauren


and ralph by raplh lauren
Apple by Calvin Klein


my personal favortie....you HAVE to try it!!
It's expensive, but I've heard some great reviews for Gucci's Goddess perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment