Saturday, December 19, 2009

I want to know the best perfume for a guy(boy/man)..?

I want to know which is the best perfume for a guy(boy/man) to attract females of all ages......





I want to attract some women so which is the best perfume please tell me..?I want to know the best perfume for a guy(boy/man)..?
AzzaroI want to know the best perfume for a guy(boy/man)..?
i think dunhill desire really oozes sex appeal... any guy that wears it is sure to put us gals in a trance :Pto be honest i use dis perfume coz it lasts long and u can smell it a mile away ( ok not actually a mile but the smell lingers in a room)


=)
definatley lacoste red or calvin klein in2u eau de toilette check them out an see for yourself......good luck!!
axe, fuel %26amp; all costly perfume %26amp; swiss amny
Swiss Army.. ladies love it
i like sean john colone it smells so good

No comments:

Post a Comment