Thursday, December 24, 2009

GIRLZZZZ, what is the perfect man's perfume for a date????

Polo is a good traditional cologne that makes me wild.


Also new as of a year ago or so ... Hummer that does the trick too.GIRLZZZZ, what is the perfect man's perfume for a date????
Crown and Coke has always been my personal favorite, it works great!!GIRLZZZZ, what is the perfect man's perfume for a date????
ARMANI!!!
ACQUA DI GIO





Its by Giorgio Armani.





Yummy yummy yum let me get me some!!!


yes its very very edible
drakkar
very sexy for him (victoria secrets), old spice, or cool water .. very erotic smelling .. MMMM..make me want to eat a man up! :)
jordan or polo
a lil whiff of her pleasure zone works everytime. just rub and apply to mouth or nose,
ARMANI OR DOLCE %26amp; GABANA
Cant remember what its called, but its made by Dior and really is sexy
vulgary!!!!!
I like Chrome!!
I thik you can use one that is alike with the parfume of the girl whom you meet with. but I love the smell of lemon or tobaco
armani mania
kirra is awesome my brother wears it and it i sware is a peice of heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment