Thursday, December 24, 2009

Me and my man fancy a new smell. What perfume/aftershave is lovely?

ceruti 1881. both of us use it - tis lurvelyMe and my man fancy a new smell. What perfume/aftershave is lovely?
Pomegranate Noir by Jo Malone for women is fabulous and for me Cool Water By Davidoff - great.Me and my man fancy a new smell. What perfume/aftershave is lovely?
I like ghost and tommy girl i think that comes for men as well i like both
BYBLOS for women. I've been wearing it for years and everybody loves it. I prefer POLIO on a man.
Chanel, davidoff, and Armani
Armani code his and hers. lovely. Also Burberry touch for men is gorgeous.
issay mayake is lovely for men and women, also ultra voilet is brilliant.





but little word of advice here , all perfumes smell differently on different people , iw ould suggest going to debenhams and seeing what you like, thats why they have the sample sprays as the react with diefferent skins in differenet ways

No comments:

Post a Comment