Monday, December 28, 2009

Ladies what is your favorite perfume... Men what perfume do you like on the ladies?

There seems to be all the popular kinds of perfumes, but I would like to know what is everyone's favorites? And it would be interesting to know if men like the same ones as the ladies. ThanksLadies what is your favorite perfume... Men what perfume do you like on the ladies?
I love the yves st laurent Opium. And as far as taking a shower 2-3 times a day I'd had to see that chicks water billLadies what is your favorite perfume... Men what perfume do you like on the ladies?
I like Paloma Picasso. I also like the Aromatherapy Eucalyptus and Spearmint from Bath and Body Works.
Perfumes are yucky! They give me a headache!!!


Keeping your skin clean and fresh by taking a shower 2-3 times a day is good enuff.





And if you sweat too much can use a deodorant.
I AM MAN, LOMANI MAKE ME SEXY.
paradise by someone i dont remember and that paris hilton stuff.... sexy
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment