Thursday, December 24, 2009

What Men's perfume would complement my active college lifestyle?

School is less than three weeks from now and I'm going shopping.What Men's perfume would complement my active college lifestyle?
i absolutely love the smell of hugo's perfumes(specifically dark blue), especially when it mixes with fresh (not stale) sweat. =)


vanity is not a crime sweetheart. =D if only vanity was a crime we'd be public enemies # 1%26amp;2!What Men's perfume would complement my active college lifestyle?
don't forget to put perfume where your pulse is located. =D Report Abuse

It all depends on your chemistry and what smells good on you.





Burberry, Hugo Boss, Drakar, Eternity. Those are some of my favorite mens perfume.





Good luck in your quest for the ultimate fragrance. :)
Actually, I like the fresh soap smell of a guy after he comes out of the shower. I don't care for colonge much.


FYI-I saw your pix and you're very cute! :)
Polo Black or Be Delicious
Pi, by Givenchi. The aqua colored eau de toilette. Oh, you are guaranteed to get the ladie's attention with that.
I personally like the smell of Chrome!
active?

No comments:

Post a Comment