Monday, December 28, 2009

Should i just splash Budweiser all over myself (as a perfume) to get a man?

I'm not proud to say this but...





Can I lick your armpits?Should i just splash Budweiser all over myself (as a perfume) to get a man?
if you want a raging alcoholic laying beside you, have fun.Should i just splash Budweiser all over myself (as a perfume) to get a man?
No, Do not I repeat do not do that. you just have to be yourself. eventualy you will find someone who likes you, eventualy. when you see him you will know or look at some people you know. they may like you but you are to busy looking to notice them. Enjoy life don't rush it.
Well, I guess if you want to smell like a drunk. I wouldn't do it..)
prob not
No real man wants a woman who's foolish enough to waste beer by pouring it anywhere other than in his glass.
Only if you are on your way down to the 8mile.
Budweiser huh? If you're looking for a highrer class guy that might work. If you prefer quantity over quality, you might want to use Busch.
Interesting to see how many answers a stupid question gets (and how few an intelligent one).
no, consider a better beer.
Sure, if you want a drunk.
That's funny!!





Maybe barbecue sauce?
Don't use the beer in my fishbowl!!!
no, go to victoria's secret
hmmm...depends on the guy you want. I did this once with bud light (hey, i gotta watch my figure and dont want all those calories on my hips) so I splashed on Bud light and it worked like a charm. Tons of winners from the local pub swarmed to me...all figuring they didn't need to buy me a round, and there i was, men at my becking call, and I was totally sober to enjoy it. What a night that was. I met my first 4 husbands this way.
Some men dont drink beer (so as we like it) Beer is alcohol and men use alcohol to ';wash'; away another day of their life


If u ever smelled beer up close it has a sharpish smell. So dont use beer as perfume. Instead look around you and find men who want you dont chase after men who dont want to be with you
The problem with starting out with an expensive beer like Bud is that they will always expect you to live up to those high standards. I would use Pabst Blue Ribbon or Schlitz both a great tasting beer and easier on the budget
You wouldn't want the slug that would respond to such as that. Your first need is to realize that you are worth having by a man. That means that you must believe in yourself, and that you are just as good, and just as worthy as any other woman. He is out there, and you will find him. You may be looking to hard to see that he is already there.
Men like that wouldn't be worth the time of day! I am sure you can do much better! Hang in there and keep looking for the right man for you. He is out there waiting for you!
sure why not???????
no why would you want to do that? i say wait for it, time will come.
It would work for me
If you're trying to get drunk through absorbtion I would reccommend placing the intoxicant up your ***. If you're trying to get said man drunk I would reccommend giving him the intoxicant. If neither of these are the case then I am going to assume you are pointlessly taking a shot at men; real mature. Isn't it just refreshing to listen to yet another sexual discontent whine and complain?
no! we men ahem like energy drinks, beer and chocolate.try rockstar or monster
No!








I think you're better than that.
Sure... what's your address?





Edit: PS: I'm not a stalker... I just want to see if I can tell which brew you are wearing. Then maybe we'll go out and talk about the past, present and future... At least it's something we can laugh about in the future.
lmao. if you lived where i do, perhaps a dash of pcp and a hint of unemployment would work

No comments:

Post a Comment