Saturday, December 19, 2009

Women or Men: What perfume should I get my girlfriend for her birthday?

Im 14 and so is my girlfriend and I'm gonna get her perfume for her birthday. Any ideas on what I should get her? And I know I'm gonna get her perfume but other ideas besides perfume are welcome too. Thanks guys and gal's.


P.S. If your a lady what kind of perfume do you like and think I should get her?Women or Men: What perfume should I get my girlfriend for her birthday?
im a 14 year old girl, and im in lovee with light blue by dolce and gabana. it smellsss deliciousss. vera wang is good too.Women or Men: What perfume should I get my girlfriend for her birthday?
definitely tommy girl
Easy answer for me. Vera Wang Princess. I gave it to my girlfriend and she loved it.





But then again, fragrances are a very personal choice.
Perfume for a girl that is turning 14? umm sounds like she is going to think hard about the gift you gave her, just something like a charm bracelet or something you two can do together so you guys can remember it and no it does not have to be sexual
perfume is good..if you cant decide you should ask her friends to see what scents she likes that smells great on her





other ideas-flowers, candies, baking her a cake( like a personal mini cake) that would be cute, a cute necklace etc.
Malaia by Hollister





It's not tooo expensive andd...


It smells so good and its perfume more for teens, than adults.


:D





You could also get her any jewelry if she wears.


One year my boyfriend got me a pretty bracelet and put it in this cute box in the shape of a turtle because turtles are my favorite animal.


Things like that really make a girl go crazy.





Hope I helped!
212 Sexy, Princess by Vera Wang, Euphoria by Calvin Klein, and Miss Dior Cherie are great perfumes.
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment