Monday, December 28, 2009

GUYS: Which perfume do men find the most attractive and sexy?

I want to buy a new perfume and i was wondering which perfume is the most attractive to men. I like jadore, is that attractive to guys?GUYS: Which perfume do men find the most attractive and sexy?
Amirage, Angel, Tresor would be my top three for sexy, even though they are all quite different.





Scents though are very personal things, closed linked to our personal histories and personal memories. So what perfume you wear, if you like it, will likely attract guys with similar tastes, which is probably a good thing.





Though that said there are some generalities ... Take a look at this ...


http://www.perfumecreations.co.uk/pc_kno�?/a>


It may help you choose.





Good Hunting!GUYS: Which perfume do men find the most attractive and sexy?
Well, I'm a girl, but guys Always tell me I smell good, I wear Wakely by Abercrombie and Fitch, Incanto Heaven by Salvatore Ferragamo, and Pure Seduction by Victoria's Secret. I recommend all of them, they smell fabulous!! ...I also really like Love and Luck by Ed Hardy.
if u wana have more success with this question, list the name of the perfume then what it smells like next to it, most guys dont know by the name what it is
there is no one perfume men find attractive- my ex adored Red Door (stuff gave me a headache!), my aunts husband loves marousha (i don't think i have correct spelling) and my partner likes tabu best- tabu saphire in particular!
i love jadore its my absolute fav. my bf looves it too but then again he looves any thing i wear, i sont think guys know one perfume in particular just if you think it smells goos he most likly will too :)





good luck
us men that are actually attracted to women dont know that first thing about perfume let alone particular types


just make sure its subtle


i dont really care what a girl smells like as long as she doesnt smell bad
CASUAL perfume by Paul Sebastian





the best
well i use one and it is called GUESS it smells really good
well im allergic to perfume so if you wear it i will be mean to you and won't talk to you
caylix in macys it cost $30-60
i'm not a guy but all of my guy friends are obsessed with my Stella McCartney perfume. haha


it's my favorite :D
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment