Monday, December 28, 2009

Ladies, what would you do if your man couldn't stand your favorite perfume?

I would buy an extremely large bottle of it for his mother.





And I would wear my second and third favourites instead.Ladies, what would you do if your man couldn't stand your favorite perfume?
I'd tell him to suck it up and be a man, if i have to tolerate him smelling like petrol, fish, beer etc he can deal with a little bottled scent.Ladies, what would you do if your man couldn't stand your favorite perfume?
Happy Guy, I would change it!! Maybe we could go shopping together to find one that we would both like. I like to be complimented on smelling good, and not being told that I stink!!





(I'd still keep my fave one though to wear when he wasnt around)
The same thing I would expect him to do with a cologne of his I didn't like..don't wear it...go out and get a new one you BOTH enjoy!
wear a different one. i only have like 10 perfumes, lol
Try to get a different one, or put it on when he's not around. Don't waste it!

No comments:

Post a Comment