Thursday, December 24, 2009

Woman- What is your favorite perfume? Men- What is your favorite cologne?

How about your favorite for the opposite sex? When do you wear it? Do you like to smell somebody?Woman- What is your favorite perfume? Men- What is your favorite cologne?
Right now it would have to be ';Be Delicious'; from DKNY, I got it for Christmas from my hubby, I love it.. it's fresh and I only need to spray it once.





My favorite for the opposite sex (even though the cologne/perfume is unisex) would have to be CK1.





I wear it when I feel like smelling different (I usually smell like baby lotion), or on special occasions, I don't wear it every day.





I love smelling my husband, but not because of his cologne, he just has a delicious smell to his skin... I could never get tired of it, just like I could never get tired of smelling a baby's skin.Woman- What is your favorite perfume? Men- What is your favorite cologne?
I use one spray of ';Gravity';. It has worked best for me.
I am a man I like Boss
Tommy Girl Summer edition, forme, I am very sensitive....





Old spice oure sport formy hubby...mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm
For guys, aqua di gio by giorgio armani. I love to smell aqua di gio on guys.


For me I like anything from Victoria's Secret, I wear it all the time.
My favorite cologne for men is Mezmerize. It is by Avon, but ladies, it is tasty. My favorite perfume is Organza by Givenchy.
I have a sensitive nose and am very picky about my fragrances. Additionally, I have a body chemistry that turns a lot of perfumes to nastiness. I usually only use body spray- currently Vicotria Secret's Secret Crush. I have had it for years. I only use two spitzes on my clothes.





On men, I love the smell of fabric softener.
Heavenly from Victoria secert.
I am a man and there are two I prefer - English Leather and Old Spice.
I am a women and I like the perfume called ';Delicious'; in comes in the shape of an apple and smells really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment