Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ladies, what if you were going on a first DATE with a MAN, and he is wearing PERFUME, what would you do then?

I mean you really are crazy about this guy. He looks good, sound


good, thinks good, and he smells good too. A little too good. As


a matter of fact, he smells just like a woman ! And you are about to


go out to a fine restaurant with him. Where they have the most


expensive steaks and wine. Would you still go out with him ?Ladies, what if you were going on a first DATE with a MAN, and he is wearing PERFUME, what would you do then?
I would probably think it was a bit random lol. I like a man to smell sexy like a man. It gets you horny and in the mood.Ladies, what if you were going on a first DATE with a MAN, and he is wearing PERFUME, what would you do then?
As long as it wasn't a smell I didn't like (some perfumes don't appeal to everyone, I don't like excessively floral ones) I wouldn't care. I might tease him jokingly about it a little, but it wouldn't be an issue. After all, presumably he likes women, since he's taking me to dinner! Some people just like certain smells, and if a guy likes some fancy fragrance from a boutique or what have you, well, good for him. As long as he's smart, funny, kind, and, yes, cute, I have no problem with perfume . . . as long as he doesn't smell like he's bathed in it!
Sometimes I wear cologne, who cares? Maybe that perfume is the only thing he could find to go with his chemistry. But, I would definitely keep my eyes open. He may have picked up his wife's perfume by mistake which means he has no business trying to date me.
I'd find that quite funny because I sometimes wear men's cologne. It works well with my body chemistry, I find.
You can'#t smell too good. Anyway I wear mens aftershave
Of course, if he smells good, I don't mind if it's a women's fragrance, I'm just happy he's into smelling nice haha =o)
how would you know if he was wearing perfume or cologne???????????????????/ yes I would go.

No comments:

Post a Comment