Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best perfume for men?

I just observed that many Girls are here on this category much more than Boys. So I'm just curious about the best perfume to wear according on your experiences.What is the best perfume for men?
well if your talking about colone? then i use curve and i get compliments all the time!What is the best perfume for men?
NONE. Most guys tend to put on way too much and stink. No reason to wear any at all if you just keep clean, and wear antiperspirant. You have a natural scent that is covered up if you wear too much fragrance, including scented deodorants or aftershave. I've been told I smell nice by several women and never wear any fragrance-- so my natural scent is, as it should be, pleasing to females. Go for the natural scent dude and save your money
FIERCE by ABERCROMBIE.........it's the sexx =D
well I use a tester whenever I go to buy a body spray and make sure its not too overpowering


If your buying it for a girl the store assistant will help you according to how much you can spend and whats on sale at the moment


I have had many but the best I have found is Lomani pour homme


eau de toilette it lasts a very long time and I also use it as an after shave


its not a puffy scent and the ladies love it
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment