Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's your sign and your favorite cologne (men), perfume (women)?

Cancer here and I like D%26amp;G (not the light blue one)


and Burberry Brit and Jean Paul GautlierWhat's your sign and your favorite cologne (men), perfume (women)?
I like Febreeze. It makes me smell like lavender and poor people. Im an Aquarius.What's your sign and your favorite cologne (men), perfume (women)?
Leo- Glo by JLO, Provocative woman by Elizabeth Arden, Heavenly by Victoria Secret and Clinque Happy for women





My husband Pisces- Polo Black by Ralph Lauren or Emporial by Cree
my favorite fragrances are Gardenia (made by any designer or cheaper brand, it is a beautiful scent that reminds me of my mother), and another one i love is a sexy perfume called ';Beyond Paradise'; by Estee Lauder.....Mmmmm.





*oh yes, i also cant forget ';Sunflowers'; by Elizabeth Arden and a cheap Gummy Bear scented body spray that i love!!
Cancer


DKNY Be Delicious-women


Very Sexy Victoria's Sercret- men
Libra Eternity
I'm a Taurus and I don't wear cologne because I'm full of bull! *giggle*
I'm a Gemini





mens: Cool Water, Tommy or D%26amp;G





womens: So..?, White Diamonds, 5th Avenue or Unforgettable.
Scorpio and I love Poison by Dior.
Libra Wind song
I am a Virgo and my favorite perfume is Anais, Anais and my favorite cologne for a man is Blvgari.
Pisces- Lauren Style By Ralph Lauren
Capricorn.


Most 'Lancome's Eau De Toilettes.


'Miracle' and 'Hypnose' at the moment.
I am an Aquarius and I like perfumes with fresh smells like cinnamon, peppermint and nature's fresh smell.
Libra-Shania
I always dug Polo Sport, I'm a Pisces.





I like Sun Moon %26amp; Stars perfume.
aries, miss marisa (only cuz it marisa is my name and thats so cool and it smells like the mountains where i would visit my grandma)
wow//am cancerian, l love the light blue D%26amp;G
I'm a libra(proud of it too!) and as for my favorite perfume, I like ';Beautiful. I also like a body spray from Bath %26amp; Body Works called ';Moonlit Path';. It's very gentle, calming, and smells great.
Sag, I love Romance and Cool by Ralph Lauren.
Leo


I can't stand mens cologne because it smells nasty


I love DKNY Delicious and Vera Wangs Princess.
I'm an Aquarius.





I don't really tend to wear perfume, or even know what brands are what. I will, however, occasionally wear this French perfume that my grandparents got me when they visited Europe. It smells good :) haha
I'm a Aquarius man and my favorite colognes are A Preferred Stock/English leather mix and Romance Silver.
Scorpio. Angel by Thierry Mugler.
Libra - Fahrenheit
Pisces and I love ';Beautiful'; by Estee Lauder
Im a Taurus and I like Island Kisses by Escada, Cool by Ralph Lauren, and Secret Wish by Anna Sui. Those are just a few. I have too many favorties to name!





For the guys I like Kenneth Cole Reaction and Very Sexy for Him (the first one) by Victoria's Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment