Thursday, January 7, 2010

If you are a man and you were perfume it can attract females did you know this?

O.K. you know how when you have a girlfriend or a wife and she smells a female scent on you and she knows its not hers. She knows you been seeing someone else. Well, good news if you're single and looking for a woman. Put on some perfume. Yes, perfume...not cologne. She'll say to herself...';Here's a guy who's been around some female and it will attract her to you.'; It's so elementary...it's brilliant! I guess it would take someone like me to think of something like this. Anyway, try it! I'm sure you'll see results. Good idea or bad idea?If you are a man and you were perfume it can attract females did you know this?
I wouldn't be attracted to a man who wore women's perfume. I'd think he was weird.If you are a man and you were perfume it can attract females did you know this?
that is a load of horsecrap...if i smell perfume on a man, i assume he is either a little light in the loafers, or his wife/girlfriend etc., must have got some of her perfume on him...either way, it would completely make me not interested....
Bad idea. If I smelled perfume on a man instead of cologne, I wouldn't mess with him. If he's wearing perfume he's either got a woman somewhere, or he's gay-either way he's off-limits to me, so I lose interest.
this should be on the jokes section.
your`e a fecking genius
Bad idea? Lol, if you want to walk around smelling like flowers, fine by me!
don't put too much on...u will stand out WAY too much..just a hint will work...
Nah i doubt it works...:D
bad idea! I am a woman you got a name like you do? Spirtual you know to seek God!
thats not gunna work. they will either think your gay, a whore, or taken
i think ur full of crap,,that wouldnt turn me on,,i would think hes gay
no. if i smell a dude that smells like a woman i will either think he is taken or is gay.
sorry but I don't wanna look like a f@g, you go ahead and try it, im cool, I don't need that.
Impressive. Check it out though. Go on eBay and buy Pheremones for men. It is sexually stimulating to women, but does not smell like anything really. THIS REALLY WORKS!





Giro
mmm i dont think so
I will try just a dab of that advice.. thx
ok i am a woman wit a boyfriend who smells like another girl all the time and its his mom. if u cheat on a woman, YOU ARE DEAD trust me!
good, probably. that would be sexy to me! haha.
Kanye? Is that you?











By the way.... what you said is totally wrong.... because if I smelled a man that sprayed perfume on himself I would get sick and try to leave really fast - I am allergic to perfume.
theres a difference between it rubbing off on you and actually spraying it on yourself. Good thinking but no...I'm not doing that

No comments:

Post a Comment