Thursday, January 7, 2010

Men what is your favorite Perfume on a women? Ladies what is your favorite cologne on a man?

heavenscentMen what is your favorite Perfume on a women? Ladies what is your favorite cologne on a man?
Good question! I like Ralph Lauren on guys!Men what is your favorite Perfume on a women? Ladies what is your favorite cologne on a man?
i love TOMMY HILFIGER on my man! it drives me crazy for him!!!!
My fav men's colognes:





Acqua di Gio by Armani


Eternity by Calvin Klein


Black by Kenneth Cole


L'eau D'issey by Issey Miyake
My girlfriend has Warm Vanilla Sugar. It smells really good :)
I LUV it when my man wears Pi by Givenchy but he rarely wears it because he says it's one of his favorites and he doesn't want to use it all. I also like..





Armani Code (I had the women's version, love that too)





Polo Black





Cool Water Deep by Davidoff
Drakkar
My guy wears Curve. I love it!! He smells so good.
cool water
J'Adore is amazing.
Cool water on a man.
Blue Water (omg...)
Ilove the way the cool water smells on my husband. It goes really well with him... White Diomands for me..
For a man -- Intuition by Estee Lauder. George Clooney wears it. It's AMAZING. The woman's version is mesmerizing as well.
Dolce %26amp; Gabbana


Jean Paul Gautier


Sean John- Unforgiven


Kenneth Cole Black
i basically like anything from pacsun on a girl... they're all really sexy on girls
Fahrenheit Cologne on a man smells so good. Versace Blue Jeans smells wonderful also.
I love Eternity for men on my hubby and he loves me in Princess by Vera Wang!!

No comments:

Post a Comment