Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can a woman's perfume turn a man on or excite him?

i hope u understan my question.Can a woman's perfume turn a man on or excite him?
Can a woman perfume turn a man on or excite him- It depend on the woman body chemistry and her perfume- does he like you ? - does he like your perfume ? if you answer yes to both ,changes are he may be turned on - If the answer is no to both question , now do you understand-


If he is out for sex it does not matterCan a woman's perfume turn a man on or excite him?
yep...it sure can lol
yes men stop me all the time and ask me what fragrance am i wearing
yes, yes, yes





I've had the experience with what women are wearing for perfume. Stopped me in my tracks. And some were not eve nthat attractive.
Of course it can. therego Aromatherapy. Certain smells stimulate the nervous system. If your looking for one try Coco Chanel. It's well worth the money! '-)
OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?





You smell delicious MMMMMMMMM
absolutely....
Some smells attract you to the person.
Perfumes are enhancing exitement. But It is fragrance of virgine girl that finally attracts.Womans have very exciting fragrances. Dropdi of Mahabharta was such a woman. But the fact is that ...as my own experience ..I have always confronted with bad smells from the mouth of woman when kissing or talking to them Then how the artificial scent will work
I think it's definitely possible. There is a man's cologne that gets me all hot and bothered so why couldn't this be possible for a man to get excited?
OH YESSSSSSSS!





Buy some Shania cologne! You will get compliments!
it sure can.


strippers drown themselves in a scent
I think so. More because the scent is linked to a memory though- most perfumes are not all that exciting b themselves. If that scent was linked to an exciting experience, then encountering that scent may excite someone!
YES IT CAN. A GIRL I KNOW HAD ON SOME EXPENSIVE PERFUME AND I COULDNT GET ENOUGH OF IT.(HER BOYFRIEND WAS PISSED).
yes it can
Scents can be very powerful......
Odor plays a big part in turning someone on.
O yes...


belive me..


I get many ppl asking me what perfume am I wearing..


it makes them wanna eat u
yes it can and when you want some just wear the sent and you can rock his world.. some guys just breath in deep with the smell and think to them selves i gotta have her and they will:)
OOOHhhhhh yeaahhh.... One in particular for me is Obsession by Calvin Kline... many times men have stop me and ask what I was wearing... this happens only when I wear Obssession...


And then there is your own natural scent that youalone have that men seem to be lured by.......
I have always found some perfumes very exciting others not.


Natural smell is exciting too.
absolutely

No comments:

Post a Comment