Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hi. What's the best men perfume on the market right now, in terms of price/fragrance connection?

Drakaar Noir... mmm,mmm..yummy!!


About $60 a bottle.


Worth every cent, trust me.


This gets chicks!


Good Luck.Hi. What's the best men perfume on the market right now, in terms of price/fragrance connection?
I dont know about what is considered the best, but i use Le Male by Jean-Paul Gaultier. i always get compliments when i spray some on.Hi. What's the best men perfume on the market right now, in terms of price/fragrance connection?
If wanna buy for a gift..... a normal friend - just get anything you think is nice and within your budget...... boyfriend/husband - you should know what brands he likes..... a crush - good luck to you then...if he likes you, he'll use any brand you buy....if he don't like you, don't waste your money.
i think Issy miyake or jean paul Gautier (cant spell it)
Chrome by Azzure, Kenneth Cole Black%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;copy cat Babes i got that first, whatever anyways my GF likes both. But i personally love Armani Mania or Armani Black COde..
the origional hugo boss for men... smells like roses.
My husband uses Higher Energy by Dior. It smells so good... very masculine...You can still smell the scent even of you have already washed your shirts! It cost about 56 USD per 100 ml/3.4 oz.





Sometimes, he also uses Baldessarini by Hugo Boss. His officemates always tells him that he smells so good that they would sniff at him! Hahaha! It cost 53 USD for 75 ml.





We often buy at Duty Free Shops coz it's a lot cheaper. The price I indicated are prices from the department stores.
I think it's personal choice. I like Channel Allure, always it's the best.
I think the best cologne is Curve. I love the smell of that.
i like tommy hilfiger :)
Axe and tag are cheap and everybody's man seems to o.d. on spraying themselves with it. Kinda overrated in my opinion.





Curve sucks, but its popular as hell and once again men seem to take a bath in it and use the mouthwash, soap, deodorant, toothpaste, shampoo...etc. lol. Curve makes me nauseous because of this.





Versace Blue jeans smells good, but I dont know what the price range is about anymore.





Armani smells good in moderation, but may be pricey.





Issi Miyaki (I dont know if thats spelled right) smells good too.
I like Avon's Wild Country. It is relatively inexpensive. And has a wonderful fragrance. But every one has there own preference. Most department stores have a variety of fragrances you can try before you buy.
UNBOUND it smells sexy! I love it on my man!! It sells for about $60. Go have a test sniff!!
my fiance wears kenneth cole black ..
my city glam by georgio armani works really well for me. for £45 50ml i think its worth it.
One of my favourites are Intution for men by Estee Lauder. I think it smells very masculine and sexy. I'm not quite sure of the exact price, but it's definately worth every cent.
Too much to name. Good luck
Umm, Giorgio Armani Aqua de Gio. Also, LaCoste is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment