Thursday, January 7, 2010

Men: What perfume do you like on a girl?

I was under the impression men liked the smell of vanilla or white musk, none of which went down too well with my bf (vanilla was too food-y, white musk just wasn't very nice apparently).





Which perfumes or types of scents do you like most on a girl?Men: What perfume do you like on a girl?
Eternity by Calvin Klein- Aweasome smell and it will carry on you all nightMen: What perfume do you like on a girl?
i wear Ginvenchy (hot) omg itll make anyguy melt. cant load it on though its super strong. i spray it and walk into it and i spray it onto the seats in my car. it smells so good.
Victoria Secret: Lovespell. Guys are always smelling me. Haha
My bf likes Dior Pure Poison
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment