Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are the best men's perfume in the market?

Polo Black.





Thats just my opinion tho. Since what smells the best is mostly subjective, I would go to the mall and test out all the scents they have.





Also read upon what people say on http://community.basenotes.net/ . They know they ****.What are the best men's perfume in the market?
Mmmm Polo Sport... mmmm yummm.....What are the best men's perfume in the market?
OZ is the best and no one can top it to date,it's affects are profound
Try Driven by Avon. It's inexpensive and smells so good.
AXE duh or BOD it makes me go crazy I want to spray it on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I always liked Avon's Wild Country.
Curve for men (brown bottle)....woww can't get enough of it!
i like that new fragrence from Axe, it's like $30.00 a bottle
Polo by Ralph Lauren.
oooh, Abercrombie smells awesome, and ima girl, o my opinion really counts.ABERCROMBIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment