Thursday, January 7, 2010

Girls what is the sexiest perfume for 20 yrs old man???

It is called cologne sweetie and a great one is Unforgivable by Sean John. Wow I want to lick my boyfriend when I smell this.Girls what is the sexiest perfume for 20 yrs old man???
Yea, you must be cologne and a tried and true one is definitely CURVE...it's the greatest and it's old and relatively cheap. Another great one is Unforgiveable by Sean John. Awesome smell...though a lil' pricey. Cuban Cigar is a great smell as well. But I actually think the best smell on a man is his bath soap/shower gel. It's the smell of fresh and clean and nothing is more sexier than that.Girls what is the sexiest perfume for 20 yrs old man???
Men don't wear perfume..


they wear cologne!


i'd reccomend Dolce %26amp; Gabbana Light Blue


you can get it at Macy's for about $50!


it smells AMAZING..!!
Abrecrombie Fierce for sure!


IT SMELLS AMAZING ON GUYS.
no perfume
Dude, a perfume (or cologne, which is what I hope you mean) isn't gonna get you laid.





If a girl doesn't like you, putting on cologne isn't going to change her mind.





Whatever you do, PLEASE remember that you cologne should be ';discovered';, not announced.





So many people wear WAY too much and it's like, ';get me a gas mask!!';
If you arent a man... dont use perfume! please
anything that smells good


lol





XD
I like Abrecrombie Fierce it smells soo good!
abercrombie FIECE
I love the smell of Lucky Brand Soul and French Connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment