Thursday, January 7, 2010

Men, which perfume(s) do you like most on ladies?

Please specify a name and brand! My favorites to go are davidoff coolwater, anais anais and black.Men, which perfume(s) do you like most on ladies?
Here are my favourite ladies' scents:


Dior Midnight Poison �?the name and the scent are simply amazing. I love when my wife wears it. It is very sexy and sophisticated scent. Also Davidoff Cool Water is very nice buy more common than Midnight Poison. Another good perfume is Burberry Brit and Armani Mania Femme.





But my real favourite from the above list is Dior Midnight Poison.





MartinMen, which perfume(s) do you like most on ladies?
They usually like sweet fruity flowery smell. Nothing to strong though.


I recommend Victoria Secret lotion, they last long and alot of guys like it.





There are many perfumes I can recommend, but these are the most popular one that I get comments on.





Flowerbomb- Vitor and Rolf


Magnifique - Lancome


Elle - YSL


Bright Crystal - Versace


Diamonds - Giorgio Armani


Armani Code - Giorgio Armani
they don't care as long as it smells good.





try fruity scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment