Thursday, January 7, 2010

What perfume drives men crazy?

I love perfume...but i tend to buy it for what i like i want something that will make make him notice me when i walk by and that leaves him with a smile. Guys what do you think?What perfume drives men crazy?
im an expert in this line here we go


miss cherie by dior


sunset heat by escada


blue by polo


magnetism by escada


exotic pleasures by estee lauderWhat perfume drives men crazy?
my guy likes it when i wear ralph lauren or something from victoria secret
I like the J.LO- Live perfume. I think it'd drive a crazy.. or that Bath and Body Works Warm vanilla sugar. MMmMm!
I don't pay much attention to perfume. At least not conciously.
I think guys like sweet scents, especially something with vanilla.
Depends on the guy but mine loves Angel and Fire and Ice
212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera ,Pure Poison by Dior....or Clasique -Jean Paul Gaultier ...these r driving my man crazy :)))
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment