Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm looking for a new perfume, something that will drive my man crazy, any ideas?

Something soft and subtle but so feminine and clean he will be all on you: like Calypso by Christiane Celle perfumes. Subtle but classy.I'm looking for a new perfume, something that will drive my man crazy, any ideas?
Love spell by Victoria Secret will make him follow u room to room while giving compliments!!! Also girls will be wondering what ur wearing!!! Report Abuse
I'm looking for a new perfume, something that will drive my man crazy, any ideas?
CINEMA by Yves San Lo ran.
J'adoir - I get stopped a lot and asked what it is





Has a slight floral scent mixed with something else
Try Ylang Ylang essential oils...wonderful!
Plain old soap and deoderant works every time!
chloe, coco miss dior and allure
Old hoe work for most women
go for 'mary kay tribute' perfume.
anything scented like moonlight path
I like Aromatics Elixir. but dont go mad its quite strong so you only need a little touch and it lasts a long time, with a great after linger!!
maybe baby by benefit is just divine!

No comments:

Post a Comment