Thursday, January 7, 2010

What kind of perfume do men like?

I don't have any perfume because I don't know what men like. I would love to get some, can I please some opinions! Thanks!What kind of perfume do men like?
Go to www.luckysent.com, as they have all kinds of reviews for different scents, and you will hear opinions and experiences of different people about perfumes.


My guy loves all the scents from Victoria's Secret, and even asked an airline stewardess what she was wearing one time, so he could get me some...(from Victoria Secret)What kind of perfume do men like?
I had been asking the same thing until I saw some recent articles on it. The majority polled in cosmo said that gourmand or perfumes with dessert food notes are the best to them. The perfume industry has picked up on this, because there are alot of options now. I just bought Betsey Johnson, it has praline in it. Smells really good! Angel is a gourmand, but strong. So some guys won't like angel because of that. Guess gold, L by lolita lempicka, and armani code are some more good ones. Just make sure it's not too sweet, but a good mix of those notes to make it smell irresistible.
Floral or herbal not fruity. A nice bouqet of lilac or rose.
Don't know I'm not a man. LOL.


Probably something that clouds their brains too much and makes them hallucinate. Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment