Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are the top 10 best seller perfume for men and women?

Here's what Amazon lists as top selling:


MEN


1. ACQUA DI GIO


2. COOL WATER


3. ETERNITY


4. SWISS ARMY


5. BURBERRY BRIT


6. HUGO


7. ARMANI BLACK CODE


8. CURVE


9. ROYALL LYME


10. CK ONE





WOMEN


1. LOVELY


2. D%26amp;G LIGHT BLUE


3. GREEN TEA


4. JESSICA MCCLINTOCK


5. EUPHORIA


6. BURBERRY BRIT


7. PARIS HILTON


8. BURBERRY LONDON


9. COOL WATER


10. WHITE DIAMONDS


What really surprised me was no ';Angel'; or Chanel ';Mademoiselle'; on the women's listWhat are the top 10 best seller perfume for men and women?
Not exactly sure what you are looking for but these are a few of the scents I wear the most often in no particular order.





Mediterranean by Elizabeth Arden..its a really airy,crisp, clean, invigorating scent. To me it is more of an ';out doors by ocean in the daytime'; type fragrance.





Euphoria by Calvin Klein... very sensual and warm feeling scent. The kind you wear to a romantic candle light dinner. It is very long lasting and I find that I can't help but smell myself all day if I spray some on my sweater lol





Nollie- Inexpensive fragrance that I purchased at pac-sun. Its very fun, fruity and flirty.





Baby Phat Goddess- This is the one I find myself wearing the most. You rarely hear people rant and rave about it but I find it to be very rich and sexy...and trust me..so do the men ;) It has never failed make it through a night of club hopping or dancing and I can't recall even one night where a guy hasn't come up to my ear while wearing it and whispered..';Damn woman..you smell sexy';What are the top 10 best seller perfume for men and women?
Carolina Herrera´s 212 perfumes are awesome, those are for special ocassions... As an everyday perfume for me: any from Calvin Klein or Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment